Saturday, January 31, 2009

American Football Association-Commissioner's Blog

I'd like to announce the creation of my new venture called the American Football Association. I am currently not planning on a debut for the AFA, but I have started a study being done via the AFA website to find out if this is a viable venture. The AFA will be operated by the Standard Football Company in the AFA's planning stages, but will eventually function much like the English Football pyramid. The AFA will have a league in the US, and league representing the World. At the end of each season the AFA will have a United World Championship Game which will pit the winners of the two leagues. I'm hoping that the AFA will someday compete directly against the NFL. We are hoping to sign top NFL caliber players to our teams. Players will be represented by a Player's Association and will the AFA will have a Charity organization which will donate to several foundations. The AFA will be affordable and fun. As you all know the Super Bowl is happening tomorrow, and I have come realize that there is a thirst for more football. The AFA will quench this thirst for more football.

No comments:

Post a Comment